ELECTION OF OFFICERS:
Election of officers shall take place every two years.
REMOVAL OF OFFICERS:
An officer of the Nigerian Association shall be removed from office or suspended by a simply majority of members if is observed that efficiency, honesty, or dedication has been compromised.
* The Association’s transactions shall be audited every December.
* A change in the constitution or the byelaws can be effected by the following procedure.
* The community leaders shall meet three times per year and can meet as the need arises.
* Nigerian Association shall have Newsletter and to be published six times per year- our children shall be involved in production
* General membership meeting shall hold three times and can meet as need arise.
A newsletter shall be developed and published six times per year
The aim is to teach, let community learn something that they do not already know.
* To provide facts and opinions on issues affecting the community
* Provide information on parties, dances, birthdays, wake -keeping, baby sitters
* Provide information on health tips, healthy recipes
* President and community leaders shall have the responsibility to appoint committee of four members with one member as editor to write, edit, and publish newsletter-our children shall be called upon to assist
CONSTITUTION DRAFT COMMITTEE
OLIVER ANYABOLU ----CHAIRMAN
LEKWA O. LEKWA. ----MEMBER
Rev. (Dr.) DAYO ADEGOKE ---MEMBER